Saturday, April 30, 2011

IPads

While taking this Web 2.0 class, I realized quickly that I did not know as much as I thought I did. By working in at IT department I thought I was keeping up with technology. However, there is so much out there, I guess it’s hard to stay abreast of everything. I’ve come a long way thought, heck, four months ago I couldn’t define Web 2.0.
Another things that I need experience with a IPad. Recently, at an IT conference, I was wishing I had brought my laptop for taking notes. But as I looked about the auditorium, I saw that a lot of attendees had IPads. I was thankful I didn’t have my laptop. It would have seemed old fashioned and I probably would have been embarrassed. I’m sure the employees and students at my school have some already and my staff and I need to know how to support them. I’m putting in a request for one tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment