Saturday, April 30, 2011

How Things have Changed

When I got up this morning, I was thinking about how I used to get a cup of coffee and read the newspaper before starting my day. Things have changed so much. I don’t subscribe to the newspaper any more, I read it online. And not only do I ready our local paper, but also check out The Winston-Salem Journal and The News and Observer from Raleigh, NC. Another thing has changed with getting my news online. I don’t read in-depth anymore, but just scan the headlines. If something catches my attention, I’ll read it, but it’s nothing like I use to do. I used to know who was engaged, who got married, who died, and everything else that was going on in our community. Now I get that info from Facebook.
I miss my paper. So much for relaxing.…

No comments:

Post a Comment