Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chirbit

Chirbit is a tool that allows you to record and share your voice or audio files. Setting up a free account was no problem. It took a while, but I finally was able to do three recordings. I'm not sure why I would use this site. I'm not really fond of hearing a recording of my voice. I also struggled with getting the links to my YouTube and Flickr accounts to display correctly. The links are there, but they are not what I wanted. I think I need to brush up on HTML. I ended up spending more time on this than I should have.

1 comment:

  1. I am working on making chirbit as simple and useful as possible. I will add optional fields for YouTube, Flickr, Twitter and other sites to the user profile page. This is a great idea.
    Thanks!

    - Ivan (chirbit.com)

    ReplyDelete