Saturday, April 30, 2011

Motorcycles and Social Media

What does a Harley Davidson motorcycle and social media have in common? You may think, “nothing”. However, my husband, who doesn’t know how to log onto a computer, found Craigslist about three years ago. In his daily searching for a bargain, he found my soon to be, motorcycle. He even sent an email to the seller to inquire about it.

My husband bought this for me as a surprise for our 20th wedding anniversary. He woke me up early on a work day and asked me to walk to the barn with him. I thought he had lost his mind and told him so. I finally agreed to go and found that beautiful bike. I was soon out on our little rural road riding it, still in my PJ’s. Not many people have seen this picture, so don’t spread it around. ;) Yes, that’s the title. It’s mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment